Earn recurring commissions and up to $145.50 per sale on our one-time payment options. Our DFY (Done for You) Marketing Templates are easy to sell fill-in-the-blanks marketing templates, based on nearly 30 years online marketing experience. They help your customers save time and get better results from their marketing efforts.
Each month, your customers receive:
- Monthly fill-in-the-blanks templates to make quick work of all their marketing tasks.
- Insider strategies to help them easily master the monthly marketing strategy.
- View the sales page here to see what it's all about.
Your affiliate link to the offers look like this. IMPORTANT: Replace the XXXX with your affiliate ID
- Sales Page Link: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=14
- Free Template Sample: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=15
- Archive Package Page: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=16
- Webinar Selling Template Package: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=32
- Affiliate Marketing Template Package: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=28
- Social Media Template Package: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=27
- Blog Content and Planning Template Package: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=17
- List Building Template Package: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=6
Or log into your Elite Writer's Lab account here to get your links directly.
IMPORTANT: If you still need to sign up for our in-house affiliate program, please do so here (those links above and all coupon codes are directly through our site, not JVZoo. We did this, so you can various landing pages to promote and can also easily earn commissions from our other products.)
NOTE - If you prefer to promote via JVZoo, you can get your JVZoo link here.
- 30% Off Membership: You can give your readers 30% off the membership (first payment only). Today is a great day to promote because if they sign up right now, they'll get access to the many bonuses and this month's content at no additional charge.
Link: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=14 - Coupon Code: DFYT30
- Promote 40% Off The Webinar Selling Package: If you'd rather promo a one-time buy product, you can share a 40% off coupon of our selling with webinars template package.
Link: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=32 - Coupon Code: WEBINAR40
- Promote 40% Off The Affiliate Marketing Package: If you'd rather promo a one-time buy product, you can share a 40% off coupon of our affiliate marketing template package.
Link: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=28 - Coupon Code:
- Promote Our Free Template Package: Want to give something away for free? Here's something your readers will love. Link: http://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/XXXX/?i=15 - suggested email promo is below
Coming Soon! You may use any of the images off our DFYTemplates.com website for your promotions.
This is the content of the tab number 11. This is a text element and you can drag n drop other elements into this area.
Article #1: Avoid These 3 Mistakes Most Online Marketers Make
After working with online marketers for a long time, I've seen them run into the same problem over and over again. Even though they have amazing things to offer their customers, they get stuck and stagnate.
I'd hate for that to happen to you, so let's put a stop to that right now and talk about the 3 mistakes to avoid...
Mistake #1: Not Marketing Consistently
It never fails. Most new bloggers, affiliate marketers and product sellers get excited when they start out, so they tell everyone they can about their project. But then...
They don't get the results they were hoping for and just give up.
They get some good results, but fail to keep it up.
The thing is, marketing is an ongoing process, but it doesn't have to be a difficult one. It just has to be part of your overall business plan. Each daily plan needs to include at least one marketing item, so you develop a habit and stay consistent with your growth.
Mistake #2: Being Wishy Washy
Oh yeah, I see you over there nodding your head. I get it...you're a blogger or you're a writer. You're not a marketer and the last thing you want to act like is a used care salesman. I do NOT blame you.
But the thing is, marketing is not the same as a high-pressure sale. If you do it right, marketing blends in with your content creation process. It becomes a part of everything you do. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your work and recommending it to others and that's exactly what a smart marketing plan does.
Mistake #3: Trying to Reinvent the Wheel
The world of online marketing can certainly be difficult to navigate, but what you need to succeed is right in front of you. See what is working with others and figure out how you can apply that to your own business.
Of course, sometimes that's easier said than done. How do you know what's really working and how can you apply the strategies without copying someone else?
Well, I'm sure you know that I've got your back and have the solution just right for you....
My friends Ron Douglas and Alice Seba have been at this for a long time. They know what works and what doesn't, and they're always willing to share freely.
They're the perfect example of marketers who don't sound like used car salesman, but certainly aren't wishy-washy. They engage their audiences by educating them and making them feel like they need their solutions.
That's one of the reasons they opened up DFY Templates and I'm inviting you to join me over there. Each month, they offer you their fill-in-the-blanks templates to help you get your marketing done quickly and effectively. You have full rights to edit the templates how you'd like. You can even use them with your clients or brand them and resell them.
The special charter member opportunity expires very soon, so go here now [INSERT LINK] and get the lowest price possible.
Click here to get instant access [INSERT LINK] to your first marketing template package and let me know what you think.
We'll add more promos for you here soon! If you need anything, just log into your account and click support. We're happy to help!
Thanks for your support,
Ron Douglas and Alice Seba
Elite Writer's Lab and WriterHelpWanted